Nuffnang ads

Sunday, June 19, 2011

let the music take control






absolutely lovin' these old pop songs. The lyrics for You're still the one gives me the goosebumps.

and i am IN LOVE with my white iphone. Dl-ing apps like crazy. How in the world did i live with tt crap Samsung phone????

Tmr is Monday but I don't seem to be suffering from Monday blues anymore :D not for now at least. Wisdom tooth sugery next friday!! and according to the x-ray, there is still ANOTHER one snuggling in my gums. WTF. If wisdom tooth (as the name says) = loads of wisdom, how come I only feel pain in my pocket (luckily can deduct from Medisave) and do not feel any wiser! I just hope the swelling goes away super fast so that I can head back to work!!

Oh and another song which i totally love too!


I think being in love with yr best friend is the luckiest and sweetest thing in the whole wide world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment