Nuffnang ads

Thursday, May 16, 2013

And it all comes down to

Today is day 16, thursday. From the moment my lungs were filled with Barcelona air, I stopped keeping track of dates. Everything was reset to Day 1. And when it hit Day 8 or was it 9, I stopped thinking about it because I know Day 19 means the end of everything. The gorgeous skies, the wonderful museums whr I could sink myself into the world of colors and brush strokes performed by geniuses, the mouthwatering food that induces mouthgasm and of course the array of shopping brands that will send any material girl into a credit card swiping frenzy.

Now im sitting in le sis apartment and hoping to see my baby nephew before i leave. If i dont, at least i get to spend my last few days in Europe w the sis. And then it is back to emails and work work work. And no bff for a month. Bleah. Gotta head out now to do some sightseeing. Tatas!

No comments:

Post a Comment