Nuffnang ads

Sunday, November 10, 2013

meet my new friend


Claudette iz her name
I met Claudette today and she cost $60. Yes, you can buy friendship! Who says friendship is priceless? It isn't! So welcome, Claudette, to my tight little circle of friends because your new friend here is anti-social and enjoys having her butt fused into the chair while watching eps after eps of TV crap over mingling with other humans.
Besides the exciting news of a new found friend, I burnt my hand with the curling tongs. Specifically my right hand. So now I know what 200 degrees feels like. In fact, I can tell you right now what it feels like. MUTHAFUCKING HOT LIKE FUCKITY FUCK. Yeah that's how it feels like. I'm amazed my fingers haven't turned black yet.  My fingers are tough shit yo.  As opposed to my good friend's delicate face (I AM SO SORRY TWINNIE FOR BURNING A SPOT ON YR FACE I REALLY AM). Now we know curling tongs can double up as a murder weapon. Sticks and stones may break your bones but I guarantee the curling tongs set at 200 degree will burn yr face off! BURN YOUR FOES WITH CURLING TONGS!
To top off the awesome day of having a new friend and the discovery of a new murder tool, I cut my hair! I wanted to keep it long but after seeing Rachel McAdams looking cute as a button in short hair, I decided to snip off my not-here-not-there hair length to a short bob. The only bad part is the fringe. OMFG. It is bloody annoying!!!!! Please see pictures below.


SEE WHAT I MEAN SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!! fucking annoying fringe!!!!
sayin' hi bottoms up! my nostrils are chioer than yrs.

the side view of le bob
 

prove that my right fingers are not black. and annoying fringe pinned up because my left eye is sick of looking at a block of hair.

It is kinda mean to bitch badmouth Just voicing out a mini annoyance, T sometimes falls asleep while texting me. Am i that boring? Am I? Am I? If you are reading this which i doubt so, but just in case, AM I?!!? Maybe I should start sending over half naked pics of myself or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment