Nuffnang ads

Monday, May 28, 2012

inertia x laos

There was a lot of reluctance to embark on the editing of the Laos photos. I felt that the photos were not good enough and there wasn't any particular photo which made me went "damn that was good". I didn't want to sieve through the photos to realise that omg they are all crap. And I wasn't even done with the Turkey pictures yet. But now with Japan photos coming up; I knew it was time i did something abt it. And surprise surprise i actually liked quite a few photos and some weren't even taken by me. Okay fine those weren't taken by me were pictures of myself and normally i hate having my photo taken because I am extremely anal abt the angles and stuff like that. Not that I proclaim to be a professional. in fact i am bloody far away from that. I dont even see myself as a photographer but just a normal person who enjoys taking photos and dabbling in some basic editing. But if the subject is gg to be me, i feel that i have the right to put my foot down and say no unless it is a touristy shot. and i look like shit in 99% of candid shots. The photos taken this time round was different. I deleted tons of photos and kept some that I would have deleted in the past. The way the photos were taken was slightly different from the past. I was trying to break away from the convention and wanted to take photos that had a slightly raw feel to it. Anyway, so far so good and here are some of my favs.

No comments:

Post a Comment