Nuffnang ads

Saturday, May 12, 2012

wtf!

omg i just realised that i messed up the flight timing. Kept thinking i was leaving at night and arriving at Tokyo in the morning. And then i took another look at the flight details. 6am and 6pm. Realised im arriving one day earlier which means no accommodation no bff NOTHING. omg. wtf man. major panicked and whatsapp-ed / msg-ed the bff for help. please please please let her have connection soon. Cannot believe i messed up something like this. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME. ARUGH. now i need plan b and c and d and e and f. Like what if the bff cannot reach one day earlier. Which means i have to look for accommodation somewhere and sleep alone for a night. Which freaks me out because i have never slept in a room all by myself abroad before. Walking around alone is fine but sleeping all by myself if not!!! And what if i get lost and then kidnapped and then raped and killed. My mind is whirling. I want to smack myself. I want to scream. ************************* Major inner freakout session over and now I must calm down and resolve this whole damn thing. xhc you can do it. you can do it. YOU CAN DO IT. big deal one day right? Nah more like half a day. Now pls reply me. OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment