Nuffnang ads

Monday, July 30, 2012

i think i left my heart behind

I never thought I would like NYC so much. Besides the amazing shopping (Woodbury! Macy's! F21!), the city has so much life, so much diversity, so much friendliness, so much love. The houses near Central Park are absolutely gorgeous, I could stare at them whole day long and imagine the life of the ppl living and breathing in there. Moma, the Met, Empire State Building, Museum of Natural History, Statue of Liberty, damn even Walgreen fascinates me. 

i feel overwhelmed; my senses are overloaded. Everything is huge, every product has gazillion varieties, the flashy neon lights at Times Square, the crazy delicious falafels at tucked in a small alley at Greenwich, the gorgeous handcrafts at Brooklyn flea; im ranting but I can't help it. 

I like you NYC, i like you very much. It was a heavy heart for the pain-in-e-ass(literally) flight home.  I swear I will be back and I know you will not disappoint me.

No comments:

Post a Comment