Nuffnang ads

Thursday, August 16, 2012

It is not static

Yes ppl change. I should learn to fast forward my impression of ppl. To realise the person from the past doesnt equate to the person now. Nice people can turn nasty and nasty nice. Rather than hoping that ppl you care stay the same and getting that hope crushed, it is so much easier to acknowledge that this person is just not worth it. It is a difficult task because i dont want to be faced with the glaring truth that a friend has turned stranger. It sears my eyes and bleed my soul. But i know i will heal and learn to walk away.

On a less emo note, some good stuff :-

- happy weekends are here! Cannot wait to pick up my camera again!
- more volunteering opportunities (fingers crossed)
- the lovehate marathons
- lots of love from ppl who are worth my soul time and sweat ( and pui nua and endless constipation to shitty ppl!)
- the wanderlust bug has bitten again. Europe pls ( and maybe the States again if someone ever gets dwn to doing e application.....). I need my dosage of churches castles ancient monuments and of cuz the smell of leather from those lovely bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment