Nuffnang ads

Sunday, August 19, 2012

M&R

We finally got down to settling a date for a shoot with my lovely twinnie and her bf at the Railmall. Have never been there but there are ten bajillion photos floating around the internet of ppl taking pics there to use as a reference so I had a rough idea of how I want to shoot.

I had queasy stomach from a BBQ on friday and felt lutterly like shit the entire Saturday. But we have been planning this forever and I didn't want to cancel because I didn't want to disappoint twinnie and also I really wanted to do the shoot. So thank you super awesome immune system / genes / whatever cuz i woke up on Sunday feeling okay. Not exactly in pink of health but definitely not feeling like a sick "Saw" joke was played on me (or specifically my stomach). 

So, got down to the Railmall, took pictures under the burning sun and my poor subjects were sweating like crazy. I feel sorry for twinnie bf cuz he was in long sleeve and jeans and still having to look all smilely and loving. And according the le bff me behind the camera isn't exactly little miss sunshine and cheery (not that when i am not behind the cameras i am all miss sunshine either. but I digress); and i quote "she is damn fierce". Am I? I admit my tone can sound abit dictatorship like (Smile more! Look at her! Make her laugh! U sure u guys are really bf and gf! Why so far! Closer! Hug her tighter!) but i tend to direct this towards the males because females tend to be less awkward in front of the camera (perhaps camwhoring helps?).

Anyways, pictures! I love all but I am just gg to post 3 up here because the "client" requested for privacy :) And yes it is an immense joy to do post editing on photogenic subjects! All i can say is i am lucky to be blessed with pretty friends.





Okay i lied. Is 4. Not my fault that twinnie has the sweetest smile ever???

No comments:

Post a Comment