Nuffnang ads

Saturday, August 25, 2012

i should don a cape

by the looks of it, i am looking at committing twice a week to volunteering and i have no idea how i am going to be able to barf out time for it considering my status at work is pathetically low. no one is breathing down my neck yet but i don't think anyone is going to pat my back for leaving work early to do my volunteering. anyways, it is all about managing yr own time right? since this only commences next week, we shall see how. i mean worse come to worse, i'll have to sacrifice one of the volunteering or my weekends. 

Credits: Zara August lookbook

this jacket is phenomenal. can Zara do anything wrong? Are the designers god or something?

Credits: Planetblue lookbook

i know ombre hair is so yesterday but seriously the model rocked the colours. and the beachy waves which i once coverted but i will never be able to carry it off. i am not too crazy abt the clothes featured in this lookbook (too indian-ish inspired) but looking at the model is enough for me.

P.S: I am extremely intrigued by certain numbers. hmmmmmmmmmmm... nvm.  seriously girl you gotta wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment