Nuffnang ads

Saturday, September 1, 2012

the tokyo diaries 2.0

















seafood + carbs = YUMS. I can easily devour three of this.



Poached eggs are my ultimate fav with omelette coming in a close second. If my cholesterol level permits, I will eat eggs for every meal.



Everyone loves dumplings right? Right. And doesn't it make you extra angry when the ratio of skin to filing is 2:1? Yes, I have gotten wantons (i insist wantons belong to the same category but just a shittier version) where the filings are so pathetic that they my as well don't bother to put in the filings. I wanted to punch the hawker. Thin skin thick filings = happy customer.


And desert always make good photos because they are pretty to look at. That is green tea icecream btw.

****************************************************

Cracked my brains trying to reconcile some figures in office on a lovely Saturday afternoon.  I was bent on reconciling the figure until at 6pm i realised that it can't be done and i packed up and went home. Yeah to my highly exciting Saturday.  The only good thing was I get to have a mini karaoke session at my desk so my poor colleagues had to put up with me singing the same song over and over and over again. Oh yes, we are a hardworking bunch (give us back our pay cut alr damn it!).


No comments:

Post a Comment