Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

go with the fl.ow











Model: Jy

Managed to psycho the bff to be the model of my shoot. I have so much to say that i dont know where to start. I love photography and I know i am no expert but this makes me insanely happy so I am just going to keep doing it. I am kind of trapped in a rather dark place now and photography is keeping my sanity in tact. I have so many new ideas running through my head and i feel like i am on an adrenaline high. i need to sustain this but the massive amount of workload is killing it. god i cant wait for the peak period to be over. As for the management meeting to be held this Friday, I can't say i am too excited because 80% of me thinks that it is going to be terrible news. Whatever it is, i just want December to be here now but yet i dont want 2012 to end yet. Oh the irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment