Nuffnang ads

Sunday, October 28, 2012

cervical vaccine jab. no i still don't like you needles.

I finally got down to doing the jab today. I turned to X and said "Let's go! I think have to do it before our birthdays or else we must pay for it ourselves." 

"Now!?!?"

"Yah now."

So 2 hours later, i has aching left arm. And i still haven't got over my fear of needles. 

When i saw the length of the needle, i muttered "Oh shit" And the doctor was like "har this needle is so small. Like children's needle. Not even the adult needle"

-_-||||  Cannot have phobia of needles ah!?!?!

"So when was your last sexual intercourse?"

Awkward silence.

"Never."

In the presence of the colleague and that few seconds of silence, i did contemplate fibbing my answer. Childish to the max i know but Scorpions got very thin face leh. I am sure everyone has their moments of deciding or making retarded decisions. Right!?!? Right.




No comments:

Post a Comment