Nuffnang ads

Thursday, November 22, 2012

December flower

Six more working days to freedom!!! But wait who am i kidding, december doesn't seem like a slack month considering the revision of prior yr comps (the years and years of o/s issues have snowballed into a giant rolling crap), client meeting, tax provisions... So maybe it shld 6 more days to temporary freedom! Can i be selfish and just party for the first week?! And my idea of partying revolves sitting like a trishaw uncle huddled in front of the computer and watching drama serials while playing Freecell. Oh yeah i can mutitask.

And maybe sporadically release the nyc pics. And do a little swimming, some afternoon tea, dabble in my painting / doodling. Hmmm maybe dec may not seem so bad afterall. I just need to stay preoccupied to keep my mind off some notsogreat stuff. Yes, so come date me in dec okay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment