Nuffnang ads

Saturday, April 6, 2013

cant take my eyes off you

i would like to confess that i have an unhealthy obsession. I love stalking pretty / chic / fashionable girls online. Especially asian girls. 

And i just realised the title of my post is a bit creepy. Like those pervy DOM hiding behind the computer screen in a dark room leering at scantily clad "models". 

And my latest obsession is this fashion blogger:
http://artinourblood.blogspot.sg

omg how does she manage to carry off this outfit. I think the tights are uber cool.
Credits: http://artinourblood.blogspot.sg/
 
I seriously cannot find one outfit that I don't like. She is totally working every single outfit that she post.  But then again, no one will post a pic that the person looks crappy in. And she is so pretty!!! I love the way she does her eye makeup, not over-the-top, very chic. 

GOSH I LIKE HER FACE SO MUCH *fan girl mode full on*

I gotta stop here and go back to stalking her  . bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment