Nuffnang ads

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sweat it all out

I would term it "insanely hot wtf im ready to punch ppl followed by a graceful flying kick to the stomach". I am talking abt the weather btw. Even with my incredibly high tolerance for heat (im normally freezing my ass off in office while everyone prances ard in sleeveless dreases), the weather is becoming unbearable even for me. I am alr sweating when i walk to my bus stop in e morn before work which is only a mere three mins walk away. Can u imagine the guys in their shirt and pants? Probably a waterfall running down their backs. Eww.

The insane weather isnt just brutally hot but super erratic as well, with sudden heavy thunderstorms ( those whr u cant even see the buildings across from e window kind), and then it stops and goes back to punch ppl worthy heat. Luckily, it didnt rain for e JP Morgan run. I joined only cuz it is free (y in e world will i pay 60 bucks to run 5.6km?!?!?) and thr were tons of ppl.

I get that this isnt a marathon but still thr is still prize money involved and competitive teams taking part. So why in e world are you, and by you, i meant ppl who shamelessly squeeze their way to e front, like may be 3 ppl behind the starting line and then yr take-off speed is like a leisure jog in e park? Worse are those that start to walk. Hello if u want to walk you can just stand behind! Tt one min extra ahead isnt gg to boost yr shitty timing tt much! If this is a real marathon you would probably be stomped over by serious runners (accidentally and intentionally). So my timing isnt fab and i blame it partially on these road hogging slow poke ppl which i had to maneoveur ninja-style which means making lightning fast leaps when i see a tiny space opening up. Basically u can spot me (no wait im suppose to be too fast for e naked eye) in tt hideous company designed tee leaping left and right which means extra unnecssary energy spent. All YR FAULT U ROAD HOGGERS. And the weather as well, which made me want to puke at one point.

The only redeeming point is the guys. The cute ones. Seems that our cries of anguish on the lack of cute guys over many girly sessions w the gfs have been heard. The clouds parted and the golden stream of light shone down. And a holy deep voice said "there, all the cute guys for yr eyes to feast open". And yeah the conclusion is they are definitely not in the accounting firms. Insert sad face.

To end off this ranty post, the road to nun-hood is to join my firm. :( off to fab brunch w my lovely gf!

No comments:

Post a Comment