Nuffnang ads

Friday, April 5, 2013

short hair 2013

It began with my frustration with the uber messy hair. And ooh-ing and ahh-ing over celebs with short hair and looking effortlessly chic. one thing led to another and i found myself sitting at the hair salon and showing a pic of a female celeb to my hair stylist and saying "GIMMEH HER HAIR". And gave me her hair he did. It is the shortest I ever cut, so short that I can't even tie it. Which means i can probably delude myself into thinking that I am filming a shampoo advert flinging my shiny hair side to side while i jog effortlessly at ECP / spinning at the gym (in reality I will probably look really crazy with sweaty hair plastered across my fatty face).

I was a little apprehensive going back to my previous stylist because I felt that he no longer listened to what I want and just barged on with what he thinks is nice. So when he started snipping, I was asking questions after questions like "are u gg to layer here to give more volume?" "her fringe part is quite thick right" blah blah blah. Of course mine wasn't an exact replica of hers considering my face is approx 50 times the size of hers. It had to be modified to suit my face shape (i.e. huge). I was extremely happy with the result. HIS MAGICK IS BACK *throws confetti*

I seldom post self shots because I am no longer that 17 yr old with the skin of a rhino where the word "shameless" never existed in my youthful dictionary.  A haircut will result in probably 5 bajillion self shots and having it plastered all over the social media platform, ie. friendster (gosh i miss friendster and those lameass testimonials that we used to write). Those days are sadly.. gone. I weep internally for the lost youth but at least when i flip the dictionary to S, i see SHAMELESS printed in bold across. Which is why, there is only one pic below. Okay before you point an accusing finger and go "that is TWO pictures OKAY", it is actually one because it is a multishot. Urms, wow lame argument. Fine 2 pics below. (ok fine i took like 5 in my phone. OLD HABITS DIE HARD OKAY)


 I really think there is no turning back after this. Short hair seems to be the express pass to chicness. And my brows. I deviate but my brows is so awesome now. No longer lizard girl when i wake in the morning. WHY DID I WAIT TILL NOW TO DO IT. I really don't understand how could the previous ex-es look into my eyes lovingly without having an image of a lizard flashing past. How could my friends look at me and not want to feed my flies *stares accusingly at my gfs*

And next i am gg to do eyelash extensions! Excited abt that as well. Hope that it will be nice (i guess with my sparse and stumpy lashes, anything will be nice???) Wow is this makeover 2013 or something?!!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment