Nuffnang ads

Monday, May 23, 2011

history


I am currently watching The Tudors and also reading books by Phillipa Gregory.

Finished The White Queen and is currently reading The Boleyn Inheritance.

The Tudors starts with King Henry and Anne Boleyn's story, and I am reading The Boleyn
Inheritance which starts off AFTER Anne's death (couldn't find The Other Boleyn Girl in the library). Omg i hope the TV series will continue till after Anne's death because I am curious to see who the TV producers will find to act as the older King Henry who had become fat and crippled.

What will this hottie become?

And i was a little disappointed with the female lead that was chosen to act as Anne. (I read the book first then watched the TV series) When I was reading, I had a certain idea/expectation of what Anne would look like because the book raved about how everyone loved her, fell under her charms blah blah blah so I was kind of expecting a super pretty girl with a little bit of an exotic look thrown in. My first impression was this Anne girl looks weird! But after 5-6 eps, her looks kind of grow on me. I would call her unique looking.

So far the series is interesting, lots of sex / orgy / incest, boobage and hot men with eyes that can melt yr heart and make you cry in anguish over the severe lack of such hot men in our home country.  How can a show be not successful with this superb formula!?

And i caught Pirates of the Carribean over the weekend with JY. Ah Johnny Depp, you are as fabulous as ever. I didn't know what the story was gg to be about so I was like waiting for Orlando Bloom and waiting and waiting and waiting and the movie ended. -_-|| And I concur with my sister that Orland Bloom looks the best as the blonde hair elf in LOTR. He should srsly consider growing his hair long, dying it blonde and sticking on elf-ish ears. That is true hotness. (and of course his mode of transport HAS to be a horse. He would look ridiculous in a car, no?)

One of my fav movies of all time has to be Romeo and Juliet (Leo Dicap and Clare Danes).




Does anyone remember the scene where they were looking at each other through the fish tank glass? It was so incredibly romantic. 

And my fav Yoga instructor is leaving! How could he abandon us!! What is gg to happen to my Sat Yoga workouts! All the other instructors are pretty bad :( :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment