Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Inspiration of the week: Yosigo

gorgeous photos by Spanish photographer, Yosigo.





Credits: Yosigo

I love how he plays with the colour curves in the editing process.

I have a sudden jigsaw crave which needs to be fixed asap. Shall head out to Jigsaw world over the weekend to pick out something nice to piece together. The last jigsaw which i pieced was eons ago and my sister commented that it was a creepy picture (it was a Mickey mouse themed jigsaw) which in turned made me think that the picture is creepy too. Which is why it is now in a half-hidden state in my room. Out of sight out of mind.

Oh and my sister and i have the exact jigsaw puzzle hung respectively in our own rooms. We didn't know that each other got the same picture which resulted in a semi heart-attack when i came home one evening to find an unfinished jigsaw puzzle on her floor which look strangely familiar to mine which was completed. I literally stopped breathing for a few seconds as i stared at the unfinished puzzle on the floor. I thought she had gone bonkers and taken mine and re-pieced it!

That was a Disney princesses jigsaw. And i always wanted to be Ariel minus the scary slimy tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment