Nuffnang ads

Monday, May 2, 2011

akb48 heavy rotation

i want chu! i need chu! i love chu!


this is song is crazy addictive and 渡辺麻友 is so damn cute!


can totally imagine all the Japanese boys going crazy over her. I was scouring the net to find an upclose pic of her to see how her eye makeup is done. Just for once i wished i didn't do lasik so that i can wear those pupil enhancing contact lenses. I am suspecting the usual - contacts, eye liner and false lashes. 

Oh and the lip colour in the video! I LOVE THE COLOUR. It is like baby pink with a little peach tone to it? I am not too sure because i suck at figuring out the different shades of colours.

And i am not getting the longchamp bag anymore! :D but i did some shopping over the weekend. Bought a pair of shades and 2 tops from OP. Yeap OP. They actually have decent clothes under the Outfitter Girls line? And it was like 50% off the second piece so good deals = cannot resist!

And i cleared my room! Woohoo! And i just found more angbaos in my drawer from new year which i totally forgot about. -_-||  I need to clear up my dressing table too because it is cluttered with makeup, moisturizer, makeup remover and tons of other misc crap.

Election is next week, have u made yr choice? PAP or opposition? My grandma is absolutely pro PAP and this afternoon she was telling me that i should vote for PAP or the whole country will fall apart in an extremely serious manner. I thought that was pretty funny but i was just thinking if her view is reflective of the thousands of old ppl around the island who are also like her, ardent fans of LKY and PAP. It will be pointless to explain to her that it is good to have an alternative voice, to keep checks on the ruling party which have been holding a monopoly position for so long. In her mind she will always think PAP=good, opposition = bad = country falls apart. But whatever choice u make, I think the most important thing to vote for the party which you truly believe can best serve the country.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment