Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

the small pieces of childhood







Credits: Christoph Niemann

The last is my favourite! How creative is that. Brings back memories of playing Lego with my cousins which funnily ends up in tears most of the time (not me!). Nevertheless, those were great memories.

I have purchased a Peanuts theme-ed jigsaw on Sunday and guess what? I AM DONE WITH IT. All framed up and propped up against my room's wall. Looks like I need to move on to 1500 or even 2000 pieces to get my jigsaw craving satiated.

And I also bought a Japanese mascara called Kiss-me Heroine which I have been seeing in the Watsons store forever but never got round to trying it out. I don't really like it because removing it leaves black smudges on my lower lids, making me look like an abused woman as opposed to coming out in clumps, which can be easily washed away with water.

Sorry Maybelline mascara for forsaking you! You are still the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment