Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

i am a bag whore


Big sis is coming back from Germany and has asked if I want a Longchamp bag as it is a lot cheaper in Europe.

And yes the Longchamp Le pliage line of bags is carried to death in Singapore, evident in the morning human traffic between ORQ and HLH. I see at least one woman clutching the said bag, either plain or with a design almost every morning, and sometimes even two or more! So why in the world am i still contemplating to get this:



WHY?! Dooshite?!? Carried to death by women of all ages? Check. 10 bajillion fakes going around? Check. Conclusion: I must be a bag whore. Plus it is so much cheaper to buy in Europe, it just seems wrong to say no to such a good deal right? Plus it is easy to match, great for a casual day out for coffee or even just to do grocery shopping. Plus mustard is the perfect spring colour and a great way to brighten up yr outfit (not that the 4 seasons is even applicable to Singapore but who cares!)!  And I don't own a mustard colour-ed bag!

wow so 2 measly cons (even if it is carried to death, it all boils down to who is carrying it and how to carry it right? and as for fakes, once again, all boils down to who is carrying it. which effectively means, there is no con! And oh yes, that was shameless self praising btw ha!) So with an overwhelming amount of pros, I should get the bag!




Credit: fashiongonerouge

And i also checked out the Kate Moss for Longchamp line of bags.

Credit: fashiongonerouge


These 2 are my favourite pictures out of the entire collection. THAT DRESS. OMG. Isn't it super pretty!?!? The colour and cut of the dress and the sleeves!!! I simply adore how the sleeves puff out slightly at the ends. SO PERFECT. Perfect to cover my fatty arms. And i like the bag in the first pic, very boho chic! But absolutely useless to me because i am someone who has to bring 10 million things out to feel secure and that bag looks like it can hardly fit anything into it. And of course check out Kate Moss's legs. Why so slim! Why is the world so unfair! RAH RAH RAH! 

My credit bill is in. And i have $500+ of bills to pay -_-||| Maybe i should reconsider getting the bag (but I can pay my sister in instalments.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....)

So should i get it!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment