Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

did you just say brinjal?

my crappy phone mysteriously became super low batt although the last time i checked it was 3/4 full. Cracked screen and now out-of-whack battery life. Have to ta-han until September when my contract allows me to change a new phone. FML.
anyways i booted up my phone this morning and i got an SMS from my senior.

hey my house got lotsa brinjal, you want some?

I found that SMS really funny because I was never offered free brinjal in my entire life!

As to how she (or rather her dad) managed to amass ginormous quantities of brinjal, apparently it was found on the roadside by her dad. Probably fell out of the vegetable supplier truck when it was making a turn or something like that. 

He brought home 100+(!) (can totally set up a vegetable stall, albeit a very sad one as it will only sell brinjal) brinjals and that was after splitting it FOUR ways with 3 other friends.

All i can say is FTVSL (f* the vegetable supplier's life).

No comments:

Post a Comment