Nuffnang ads

Monday, April 11, 2011

it was a long long ride

I am adding "Getting stuck in a traffic jam in a bus packed like sardines with a super boring book" to my top 10 FML situations. It took me a whole one hour plus plus to get home which is RIDICULOUS. *shakes fist in anger*

Right now i am feeling really sleepy and I am just gg to post photos.


Dress Zara from the kids section. yeah i am shameless like that.


I love owls everything.














Some reads from the library

Terry Goodkind the law of nines
Anita Shreve Testimony

I confess that sometimes I read books that are meant for young adults. They are like my secret guilty pleasures. The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins was pretty good although there were some ppl that claimed that the idea was a rip-off of Battle Royale. I have never read nor watched Battle Royale so I really can't comment on that.  And since we are on the topic of books for young adults, i refuse to read Twilight. And the werewolf guy? Who the heck did the casting!?!?!? I think he looks really weird, kind of freakish looking. And how do i know that? I caught the second movie on the plane out of desperation and sheer boredom (i mean srsly there is nothing you can do on the plane besides eat and sleep) and almost fell asleep ten minutes into the show because it was sooooo boring and unfortunately, the whole ten minutes was something abt the werewolf guy and Bella or was it Edward. BAH! All i remembered was "this guy looks really weird. like animal-ish but ugly". I have my standards when it comes to vampires (ERIC NORTHMAN!).



this mini bottle here set me back by $100+! But the scent. omg it is so good. I spray it like crazy on myself every morning. And the packaging! 


yeah you got that something
i think you'll understand
when i say that something
i want to hold your hand

No comments:

Post a Comment