Nuffnang ads

Monday, April 4, 2011

zara lookbook lovin // EOTD // sweet haul

I am absolutely loving Zara's new collection which means a trip down to the store itself.




EOTD


Eyeshadow: Maybelline Eye Color Palette in Mocha Brown
Eyeliner: Maybelline gel liner
Mascara: Maybelline the Colossal

I just typed the above and I realised that everything is Maybelline! the mascara totally rocks btw. Non-waterproof means no pain-in-the-ass-god-damn-it-why-does-the-mascara-refuse-to-come-off-i-am-gg-strangle-somebody. Up till now, I have yet to find a makeup remover that can remove waterproof mascara without having to commit murder in the process.


woohoo check out my eyelashes! sayonara stumpy and sparse lashes!






the above are from Topshop. Isn't the scallop top super adorable? And the shorts was so darn comfy. I was almost tempted to hand over my credit card but after spending almost close to one month's worth of pay on the new camera and renewal of gym membership, i had to tearfully hand back the shorts to the sales assistant. The shorts was $80 btw. $80 for a pair of shorts?! Am I the only one that finds Topshop extremely overpriced?





Since it is spring, a flowery dress is a must! i thought the prints were pretty but I am pretty sure I can find a way cheaper dupe if at Bugis Street or online stores.




I really like the details of the lace at the side of the shorts which totally screams spring.

I am on the verge of falling asleep in front of the comp so I need to get my much needed beauty sleep and continue this photo vomit tmr.

Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment