Nuffnang ads

Friday, January 18, 2013

All e lucky charms there is

Nicky is seriously one lucky dog. The amount of kindness that strangers bestowed on him. Maybe thats why my 桃花运is terrible. Or maybe his is just a convenient scapegoat. Whatever it is, since he cant retaliate, lets push all e blame him... Hehehe.

Today the weather was completely shit. Raining non stop and the dog just had to pick this time for his escapade. And dud i mention i was just abt to leave e house for classes? Anyway my kindly neighbour actually helped to bring back e dog. He even enlisted his friend who coincidentally lives at the street whr nicky was happily cavorting about. So it was 2 guys a girl vs a dog who refuses to listen to my pleas/ death threats.

Capture was success and here i am on e bus, looking insanely haggard w messy hair and no makeup, decked in a t shirt shorts n $8 slippers from BKK. I hope the class has no dress code. And i did the amazing foot peel thingy which means my feet getting soaked by e rain is peeling like crazy. And the paper bag carrying e clothes for e bff was torn because of e rain. So picture dishevelled hair, MU less me looking like im heading to e wet market carrying a torn paper bag. Even my superchic Marc by Marc Jacobs bag cannot save me. And i am late!!! Arugh.

I wonder if i should take a pic of my peeling feet cuz it is so gross tt it is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment