Nuffnang ads

Sunday, January 13, 2013

magenta haze

On the last day of the BKK trip, I did a quick photoshoot for the bff. We have briefly talked about doing a mini shoot in BKK but there wasn't any specifc theme or concept in mind. I think my only instruction was to bring heels for the extra oomph factor. Our departure flight was around 1pm, i.e. we had to be at the airport one and a half hours earlier. Which means our morning was essentially wasted as no shops would be open so early. So we woke up slightly earlier to get ready and wrapped up the shoot in less than an hour's time.

I am a super amateur photographer who barely knows all the technical jargon.  I only started to pick up shooting in manual mode last year and discovered the joy of being able to control the diff specs.  But I am not anywhere near any of those super talented photographers that I see online (and stalk obsessively).  I love taking pictures and will continue to do so, hoping to improve as I take more. And yes, I am one lucky girl who has gorgeous girlfriends who don't mind being my guinea pigs to model for me.  















These are my top few favourites. That lil shit (since she is the bff, it is legit to call her lil shit) refuses to let me upload some on fb for reasons unbeknownst to me (citing shy is what i call BS. HAHAHAHAHA).

Wrapped up another one today with F. Was a little worried that it will rain but thank god it didn't. Suffered mosquito bites but it was worth it for the pictures. In fact, I am done with the editing but the pics will be released another day.

And as I go along, will probably have a proper resolutions 2013 post. Cuz it keeps getting longer. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment