Nuffnang ads

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Shine bright like a diamond

Had a rather interesting afternoon yesterday. I can't say we are exactly scammed because seriously using gods as pawns of a scam? I don't believe in messing around with such stuff for I believe in karma and I am pretty sure that will chalk up a hell load of bad karma points. Let's say we were paying for an experience. Which will never repeat!

That apart, calligraphy class is also settled *wooohoo* which commences next week (actually we alr missed 3 classes but if it were to delay any further, we will probably the momentum and not go for it).

So 2013, so far is interesting enough. My reading update!

Books completed:-
- Kafka on the Shore
- Divergent
- Insurgent
- Tuesdays with Morrie

Now I am starting on Prince of Thorns. Which so far is kind of meh. Like a paler version of Game of Thrones? I am still thinking if I should persist and finish it. I normally like to finish a book and not leave it partially read unless it is insanely boring (i.e. LOTR. i never got pass page 10. Just go watch the movies which are bloody awesome).

Crossing fingers for it to NOT rain. Will be back with more awesome (hopefully) pictures!

'The strength I'm looking for isn't the kind where you win or lose. I'm not after a wall that'll repel power coming from outside. What I want is the kind of strength to be able to absorb that outside power, to stand up to it. The strength to quietly endure things - unfairness, misfortune, sadness, mistakes, misunderstandings"
- kafka on the shore

"Love each other or perish"


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment