Nuffnang ads

Sunday, January 6, 2013

how stupid can i get

i just ruined a new dress from bkk and a top because i mixed all with this with a pair of new denim shorts from bkk which ran color in the washing machine :( :( :( all the happiness from editing pictures wiped out by this silly mistake. Thank god i didn't wash other new stuff or i would have stabbed my eyes out. I just soaked the 2 pieces in tons of bleach overnight hoping that the color will at least come out a little bit. Now my fingers smell of bleach. Which i kind of like. erms. okay moving on, bkk was fun. Food, massage and shopping and of course tons of girly talk = sure win formula of f.u.n. The second night we revisted the massage parlour, i swear the masseuse was trying to murder me because the amount of strength he channeled into massaging my calves was as if i murdered his entire family and he is out for revenge. But i slept really the well that night considering both me n bff were sick and would randomly wake up in the middle of night hacking our lungs out.

AND PLS PLS PLS LET THE BLEACH WORK MAGIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment