Nuffnang ads

Sunday, December 30, 2012

brunch at boomerang bistro & bar (Robertson Quay)






Yakking for hours non-stop after barely recovering from a fever/headache is not a good idea because you end up with what i like to think as a sexy manly voice (actually more like croaking). The food at Boomerang is not bad. The hollandaise sauce is quite tasty (the one at Swensen left my badly scarred) and they got the poached egg right - gooey runny yolk. Gf loves the brioche bread but I can't appreciate having sweet bread with salty ham. Less than $40 bucks overall which is pretty reasonable for brunch.

Finally got our ass down to nailing down the overall plan for europe trip and if all goes well, tix will be booked soon! Was surfing the net on Salvador Dali's museums and just looking at the pictures and I feel like a kid being handed 10 bajillion dollars to shop my hearts out at Toys R Us *shiny eyes*

I have no idea what got into my head but I kind of want a tattoo. A small one either on my wrist or finger. Just watched a Taiwan variety show on female tattooist and golly cow the tattoos that they have done are absolutely gorgeous. Not cheena pok-ish or tacky. Very tastefully done and the amount of attention paid to the smallest details is simply amazing.  Some cute ones that i have found online:-

Credits: http://fuckyeahfingertattoos.tumblr.com

My first finger tattoo :) i just got it yesterday


diamond on my pinky. my girlfriend and I got one together, symbolizing the longevity of our love and a ‘pinky promise’ to each other.
This is my best friends tattoo <3

i really like the infinity sign!

The umbrella tattoo is pretty cute.

credits:http://sweet-dis-position.tumblr.com/

I am really keen on a lifeline one but i will incorporate other elements in to make it more meaningful to me. But the wrist area is going to hurt like shit and it means having to always wear a bracelet or watch all the time to cover it up for work. Anyway I am still thinking about it and will only seriously consider it a few months down the road. But I have been surprised that a few of my friends did consider getting one as I would normally expect the reaction to be "what?!!! you sure? don't want la." And I can't imagine the amount of nagging i will get from the family during CNY (which of course will always get repeated year after year, unless something more dramatic and crazy happens (judging by the history of family dramas, it is actually quite possible).


No comments:

Post a Comment