Nuffnang ads

Thursday, December 6, 2012

dessert @ sweet spot Marina Bay Sands





what kind of girly night out / stayover would it be without ending the day with some sweets? We headed to Sweet Spot at MBS to grab some of the raved about desserts before retiring to the room for some girl talk and of course, camho. I meant taking ten million pictures of the gorgeous night view from the room. Thank you my lovely gf for extending one night stay to us. The sky park, the infinity pool and the lovely free breakfast with excellent service, it was definitely one of the best days of 2012. Although we never made it to the club (blame my old soul which was screaming for sleep at 12 midnight; which is when the party was about to begin), it was a great night nevertheless. If I had the money, I would love to go back there again. To just swim to the edge of the pool and silently admire the view laid out in front of me while the wind whips my hair into a frenzy.

Soon, i hope, soon.

p.s. oh and how could i forget to end off with a pretty night view from the room?

No comments:

Post a Comment