Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

fingers crossed

I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything will go smoothly and I will finally get what I want after so long. More like my whole life. *fingers crossed*

And this song is on my play-to-death list. Spent a long time trying to recall who the singer was when i should be reviewing work which i brought home. That naggy feeling which could be easily resolved by dropping a msg to the fellow ktv khakis. But noooooooooooooooo. i just had to spend precious time scouring youtube randomly by singers to find the song. Anyways, i gave up in the end and seek help.

It's all in the mind. I just need to keep myself pre-occupied then I won't have the time or effort to think too much abt all the unhappy stuff or to get all obsessed and overanalyze over little detail. Which usually ends up with my self esteem taking a major beating. Is like a vicious cycle which I need to remind myself to break out of although I keep getting sucked back the moment I let my guard down.

And speaking of occupying the mind, i need to get the handmade xmas cards done!!! it looks kind of shitty now and as usual, i can never decide on the font i want to use. And then i end up going back to the same font which i always use. It is a nice font but not exactly a xmassy kind of font. Hai. And then i want to attach a personalised note as well to the card. And i can't decide if i want to paint something or draw something or color it using color pencils. I only have four days left and I am starting to feel a lil panicky.

maybe i should stop blogging now and get my ass down to finish my work first. kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment