Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

barcelona photodiaries

When the blogpost title is named something as vague as photodiaries, it can only mean one thing. I can't remember the goddamn names. And I am too lazy to pull out the itinerary to check. Hence aptly titled Barcelona photodiaries. Since I can't remember the exact names of the places, i can only make really vague descriptions as follows below.

Simple sandwich at a cafe near our hostel

Hello kid with forlorn eyes

I remember that the portable toilet at this park is surprisingly clean #uselesstouristinfo
but it may not be so useless if you constantly need a toilet (like me). Cold weather + small bladder = WHERE IS THE GODDAMN TOILET.  Note to self to never travel during cold season (although spring  time shouldn't be considered "cold")


kids on a tree

this dude looks kind of peadophile-ish.

I think i just ruined the above photo with my caption.
 

someone looking not too happy at a parhtey

No comments:

Post a Comment