Nuffnang ads

Saturday, June 8, 2013

barcelona x park guell x its all in progress




After around half an hour of metro-ing and climbing upslope, we arrived at Park Guell.  Free entrance is a major plus since admission prices for Spain attractions are pretty steep. As usual, i got us lost inside the massive park. *Note to self - Strangers that look non-tourist are not human GPS navigators. I spotted an ang moh dude and somehow decided that he is the way back to civilisation. We ended up at another exit of the park completely at the other side of the park.  Attempted to read the map again before letting le gf lead the way.  Gf = human GPS strangers = DO NOT FOLLOW.

I finally developed the photos, used the vouchers to get a scrapbook and some markers. Now it is sorting out all the tickets and pamphlets and getting the dates and destinations right.  My Loewe is back in the dust bag after discovering a few scratch marks kinda marks on it.  This is the result of taking a crowded bus home from work where my poor bag got assaulted by passengers bent on squeezing their way up on a already packed like sardine bus. I did everything in my power to shelter my back like a valiant soldier but sadly my bag did not emerge unscathed.  My heart bleeds so now it is reserved for special occasions. In its place, my MJ bag again! Speaking of which, the MK bag has yet to make an appearance. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment