Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

museum reina sofia x madrid











this is probably the first time i ever felt my blood boil over the quality of work handed in to me for my review. i normally just get a little bit sian that the work is slipshod, and to make myself feel better, i would mentally search for excuses for them.  sigh, just want to get it over and done with. pfft.

can't wait for the weekends where i will meet 2 of my favouritest girls in the world.

Loved the architecture of museum reina sofia. I was snapping non-stop till the security came to chase as they were closing.  Madrid was different from Barcelona. It felt less crowded, more spacious, buildings were bigger and grander.  Between the two, I would still choose Barcelona which is more cosmo-feel to it.

I need another holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment