Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

useless updates #102392

1. Spamming my nephew's pictures to the whole world (basically to a grand total of 9 people) has cemented auntiehood for me. To me, 99% of the asian babies look the same and too few would elicit the high pitched / falsetto "soooooo cute!". But I was instantly reduced to complete mush when the sis sent over pics of the nephew. The reduction from solid human shape to mush could have taken place earlier if that stubborn little shit fella had popped out of my sis by the supposed due date. Since I can't extend my stay, I had to make do with cooing over the baby pics through a plastic screen.

Throughout the day, I would randomly flick through the nephew's pictures and feel all fuzzy inside.

 
this is how i imagine the fuzzified look will be

 I kind of got pass the initial mush stage which would swing to the other spectrum of emotions, i.e. the violent urge to want to crush that helpless little thing  as a result of an overdose of cuteness attacking my brains. Like crush him in a loving way. Like AWWW SO CUTE I WANT TO CRUSH YOU WITH MAH BARE FINGERS.

Why do I feel that I am just making things worse by attempting to justify the violent urges? Never mind.

2. I am done with editing all my pictures for Europe! Now is getting down to doing up the scrapbook which I always tell myself I will do after every long trip overseas. Which is ...... never. The tickets stubs, maps and whatever scraps of stuff which I painstakingly collect always end up in the rubbish bin. *Looks at the pile of tickets stubs, maps, pamphlets on the desk* *Cue crickets soundeffect*

3. First time ever bringing home the work laptop. At this juncture, I have typed a grand total of 2 words. And some lameass formatting. Oh, the laptop is new but it has been nothing but a pain in the ass. Wasted hours (I kid you not, I waited at least 2.5 hours at the IT dept *shake fist*) to repair the stupid printing function and the stupid touchpad. Why give me the false hope that it is going to be awesome since it is new!!!! The old laptop worked perfectly fine with the exception of the Ctrl button falling off.

4. I should really finish the piece of advice due to the client this week instead of wasting time providing updates which are useless.

5. I need to peel myself away from Youtube, one of the most evil creations on the Net. 

6. Okay feed dog then get the damn advice done and over with. Out!



No comments:

Post a Comment