Nuffnang ads

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hazey

Always thought that i am a superwoman and nothing could take me down (haze? What haze? Bah!). With the haze situation worsening, the superwoman sad to say, is starting to feel the effects. Even after spraying a ton of perfume (i swear i saw my dog secretly choke on e sudden attack of VS scent and giving me the evil eye), i imagine them being mercilessly gobbled by up haze particles with scary sharp teeth, leaving my clothes reeking of a nasty smokey smell. 

I walk out of my house and i see the construction workers toiling away (without masks of course) and my heart goes out to them. I work in an enclosed airconditioned space and am already complaining tt the haze is seeping through the air tunnels or whatever ninja methods to get into the office , exaggerating that the haze is affecting my ability to review any work. AllI want to do is go home and watch Top Gear (the polar special ep is sooo good and Hammond is crazy adorable!!! -fangirl-). 

Was joking with the sis that tmr 撞门games can be changed to breathing 10 mins of haze before u can see the bride. 

The roads are pretty much empty and my express bus is almost at office. Time to brave the haze again. RIP my Victoria Secrets scent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment